We are always hiring!
Currently open positions
We are hiring a Middle Scrum Master in Kiev
Our client, a leading European software company based in Delft, the Netherlands, is looking for talents to help make the move to the global level. The plans are ambitious, so the organization actively supports innovation that will transform the company into a FinTech company. It is a financial and ERP software for SMEs and accountants in Benelux area. We rely on direct communication between teams so that both Kyiv and Delft teams do not feel the distance gap.
As a Scrum Master you are passionate about Agile, communication, group dynamics and coaching. You are curious and have an appetite for learning and drive a culture of improvement. You are not afraid to raise issues and drive change to remove impediments within your team. You support your two scrum teams to become independent, high performing, happy and motivated teams.
- Strong leadership, communication and mentoring skills;
- A pro-active and continuous improvement mindset;
- You dream about Scrum, Kanban or any other Agile methodology;
- 2+ years of experience as Scrum Master or Project Leader within a software development organization;
- You should understand backlog tracking, burn down metrics, velocity and task definition;
9 reasons to join us:
1. Frequent business trips to European countries;
2. Ability to create added value for yourself — We have specially equipped Levi9 laboratories (with 3D printers and other high-tech features) when you can work on you own startups or test any other crazy ideas;
3. Possibility to share knowledge on techtalks, meetups and conferences in different Levi locations and outside the company;
4. Your health support via compensation of sport activities, vacation policy and private medical insurance;
5. Financial and vacation support of your important life events (wedding, child birth etc.);
6. Democratic banking policy — you can cooperate with us through any legal Ukrainian bank you choose;
7. Work for industry leaders such as TomTom, Xerox, Swarco and others;
8. “Save time” principles. We promote Automation testing and innovation technologies to save the most precious resource — your time.
9. No micromanagement. We are free birds with clear understanding what the high performance is!
Help your two teams to adapt the methodology to the environment and help the team challenge the existing environment.
Contribute to building an atmosphere where continuous improvement of development processes is the main focus.
Identify areas of improvement and conceptualize methods on how to be more efficient.
Help the teams to stay on track with Agile techniques.