We are always hiring!
Currently open positions
We are hiring a Senior Automation QA Engineer in Lviv
Levi9 invites YOU to join our team in Lviv delivery center.
Please, consider our current open position of Senior Automation QA Engineer.
- 4+ years of relevant experience in test methodologies, preparing strategies and plans;
- Automated API testing experience;
- Experience in testing web applications and mobile apps;
- Proven background in creating test cases (test scripts);
- Experience with Jenkins to integrate automated testing;
- Experience with version control systems (SVN/Git);
- Strong communication skills in English (spoken and written);
- Experience in setting up continuous integration with end to end automated testing on web and mobile.
- Define test strategy and methods of working across the projects;
- Produce defect metrics and dashboards on the full QA process;
- Ensure automated tests and CI for back-end and front-end components of our solutions with industry -standard testing tools and scripting languages;
- Evaluation and introduction of QA tools and techniques;
- Test new features on different test levels (integration, system, functional, regression, exploratory testing);
- Understand business requirements and develop test scenarios/cases;
- Write test plans with schedules and dependencies;
- Carry out performance testing;
- Plan and perform manual & automated tests.
9 reasons to join us:
1. Frequent business trips to European countries;
2. You will be working in historical Lviv city center in the office with panoramic view;
3. Possibility to share knowledge on techtalks, meetups and conferences in different Levi locations and outside the company;
4. Your health support via compensation of sport activities, vacation policy and private medical insurance;
5. Financial and vacation support of your important life events (wedding, child birth etc.);
6. Democratic banking policy — you can cooperate with us through any legal Ukrainian bank you choose;
7. Work for industry leaders such as TomTom, Xerox, Swarco and others;
8. “Save time” principles. We promote Automation testing and innovation technologies to save the most precious resource — your time.
9. No micromanagement. We are free birds with clear understanding what the high performance is!
Our Amsterdam-based client has developed and continues enhancing the world’s leading digital banking solution that allows creating rich, interactive web portals and mobile applications. Our client’s Banking as a Service platform comes with a complete set of integrated customer experience management functions, including integrated content management, intelligent forms-based dialogues, secure application integration, cross device delivery, smart targeting, digital marketing tools, and integrated analytics.
If you are a client of a major European bank, chances are you’ve already used our client’s platform. Now you have a great chance to contribute to its development and enhancement.
We believe in Scrum, so, ideally, you have worked in an Agile environment before. We’ve taken it a step further by moving to the Spotify model, letting us share knowledge more efficiently.
We are a Dutch company, so multicultural and diverse, your positive attitude to your teammates, both local and remote, will be much appreciated.
We believe that we have found the perfect work-life balance. We encourage individual personal growth beyond the office hours. Bring along your hobby, there is a big chance you will find a colleague to share it with.