Lean portal solution (CXP). It’s based on a rich presentation layer and a loosely coupled Web-Oriented Architecture that combines content and interaction.
CXP allows you to create websites by aggregating widgets on web pages, arranging widgets according to layouts, interfacing widgets with back-end software.
The team is responsible for the development of the new version of the core library that renders and provide editing capabilities for portal’s pages.
- 2+ years of experience in testing automation of Angular-based web applications (Protractor, Jasmine or Cucumber-JS);
- Good understanding of Web technologies (client-server architecture, AJAX) and concepts (HTML, CSS, JS);
- Awareness of architecture and design patterns and ability to implement them practically;
- Profound theoretical background in SQA methodology and process, test types classifications;
- Design and development of Test Cases for large and complex software applications within the scope of a broader test strategy;
- Experience working with Unix operating systems;
- Experience of technical testing (e.g. reading angular logs/xml/json, SQL) and toolset (Docker, Putty, Fiddler, MongoDB);
- Version Control concepts and experience with platforms/tooling (SVN, Git);
- Working with Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery toolset (Jenkins, GoCD);
- Experience with Scrum development processes in a fast-paced, dynamic environment;
- Written & verbal English.
As a plus
- Requirements testing: verification of requirements to meet INVEST criteria;
- Creating maintainable test artifacts also traceable to requirements;
- Experience in web accessibility testing; familiarity with WCAG guidelines;
- Familiarity with Spotify Model used to scale basic Agile principles;
- Work with patterns for automation testing;
- ISEB/ISTQB — Foundation level;
- Experience with Webdriver IO and Selenoid.
9 reasons to join us:
1. Frequent business trips to European countries;
2. Ability to create added value for yourself — We have specially equipped Levi9 laboratories (with 3D printers and other high-tech features) when you can work on your own startups or test any other crazy ideas;
3. Possibility to share knowledge on techtalks, meetups and conferences in different Levi locations and outside the company;
4. Your health support via compensation of sports activities, vacation policy and private medical insurance;
5. Financial and vacation support of your important life events (wedding, child birth etc.);
6. Democratic banking policy — you can cooperate with us through any legal Ukrainian bank you choose;
7. Work for industry leaders such as TomTom, Xerox, Swarco and others;
8. “Save time” principles. We promote Automation testing and innovation technologies to save the most precious resource — your time;
9. No micromanagement. We are free birds with clear understanding what the high performance is!
- Creation, maintenance and usage of GUI automated scripts on integration and system levels;
- Active participation in refinement and planning sessions, providing valuable feedback and accurate estimates for testing tasks;
- Working as a member of a self-organized agile team — take active participation in Scrum ceremonies and contribute to the culture of continuous improvement, adopting new promising technologies and tools, applying best practices to the business process.