We are always hiring!
Currently open positions
We are hiring a Senior Front-End Developer with React.js in Kiev
Our client is a leading European business solutions company based in Delft, the Netherlands.
The plans are ambitious, so the organization actively supports innovation that will transform the company into a FinTech company.
We rely on direct communication between teams, so that both Kyiv and Delft teams do not feel the distance gap.
What project offers:
Use 10% of your working time on experimenting, self-development, creating proof of concepts and prototypes.
FE technologies — full-stack opportunities (you can work on JS/React to improve your FE skills)
Close communication with customers
Possibility to get direct feedback from the end users
Possibility to participate in architecture rebuilding and decoupling to microservices, improving scalability of the product
Cloud technologies (Azure, AWS soon)
Education: Participation in conferences, Pluralsight/Egghead accounts
Guilds: possibility to participate and lead one of the guilds: Machine Learning, BDD, etc
Levi9 company invites YOU to join our team in Kyiv delivery center.
Please, consider our current open position of Senior Front-end Developer (React js)
— Component-oriented FE architecture;
— Solid understanding of HTML / CSS (including Pre- and Postprocessors);
— Well-acquainted with ES6 (and transpilers) and task runners such as Gulp and Grunt;
— Webpack knowledge;
— CI/CD pipe: static code analyzers, assemble, test, deploy;
— Good knowledge of GIT;
— Upper-Intermediate English level.
As a plus
— Understanding of client-server architecture in C# /.Net scope;
— Semantic UI;
— Speed-up current project FE integration;
— Create Exact-company FE vision;
— Move current FE implementation from webform+mvc like solutions to latest FE solutions;
— Create micro-services friendly FE architecture;
— Be aware of BE architecture;
— Contact with Exact engineers to argument and defend own solutions;
— Sync up multiple SCRUM-teams in FE implementation approach.
9 Reasons to Join Us:
1. Frequent business trips to European countries;
2. Ability to create added value for yourself — We have specially equipped Levi9 laboratories (with 3D printers and other high-tech features) when you can work on you own startups or test any other crazy ideas;
3. Possibility to share knowledge on techtalks, meetups and conferences in different Levi locations and outside the company;
4. Your health support via compensation of sport activities, vacation policy and private medical insurance;
5. Financial and vacation support of your important life events (wedding, child birth etc.);
6. Democratic banking policy — you can cooperate with us through any legal Ukrainian bank you choose;
7. Work for industry leaders such as TomTom, Xerox, Swarco and others;
8. “Save time” principles. We promote Automation testing and innovation technologies to save the most precious resource — your time.
9. No micromanagement. We are free birds with clear understanding what the high performance is!