We are always hiring!
Currently open positions
We are hiring a Senior Front-End Developer in Kiev
Our client is one of the most established banks in Norway and the largest in the county (it is over 160 years old, and started as a merger of over 25 savings banks).
Levi9 and Client cooperation started in 2016 with the development of the bank’s new mobile application based on customer experience platform. The new mobile banking application has been developed with the aim of creating a greater user experience on mobile for SSF’s customers focusing on enhancing the UX elements of the banking application and its existing information architecture. The launch of this new mobile application is a first phase in SSF’s digital transformation, which will be further followed by fully replacing the existing web banking system.
Levi9 invites YOU to join our team in Kyiv delivery centre. Please, consider our current open position of Senior Front-End Developer.
— Experience with Angular 2/4;
— Knowledge of modern best practices for developing web application;
— Excellent knowledge of CSS and HTML;
— Experience with CSS preprocessors (SCSS);
— Experience with CSS frameworks (Ratchet or Bootstrap);
Your personality can be classified as:
— Team player who is passionate about software development and actively shares knowledge;
— Leader by example who takes pride in delivering high-quality software according to plan;
— Flexible, balanced, always striving for improvements.
As a plus
— Experience with Cordova (PhoneGap);
— Experience of leading a team.
— Analyze and follow business requirements;
— Drive the estimation and planning process and follow through on your commitments;
— Make architectural decisions and drive the implementation process;
— Work in close cooperation with the customer’s team.
9 reasons to join us:
1. Frequent business trips to European countries;
2. Ability to create added value for yourself — We have specially equipped Levi9 laboratories (with 3D printers and other high-tech features) when you can work on you own startups or test any other crazy ideas;
3. Possibility to share knowledge on techtalks, meetups and conferences in different Levi locations and outside the company;
4. Your health support via compensation of sport activities, vacation policy and private medical insurance;
5. Financial and vacation support of your important life events (wedding, child birth etc.);
6. Democratic banking policy — you can cooperate with us through any legal Ukrainian bank you choose;
7. Work for industry leaders such as TomTom, Xerox, Swarco and others;
8. “Save time” principles. We promote Automation testing and innovation technologies to save the most precious resource — your time.
9. No micromanagement. We are free birds with clear understanding what the high performance is!