We are always hiring!
Currently open positions
We are hiring a Senior Front-End Developer in Kiev
Our Amsterdam-based client has developed and continues enhancing the world’s leading digital banking solution that allows creating rich, interactive web portals and mobile applications. Our client’s Banking as a Service platform comes with a complete set of integrated customer experience management functions, including integrated content management, intelligent forms-based dialogues, secure application integration, cross device delivery, smart targeting, digital marketing tools, and integrated analytics.
If you are a client of a major European bank, chances are you’ve already used our client’s platform. Now you have a great chance to contribute to its development and enhancement.
We believe in Scrum, so, ideally, you have worked in an Agile environment before. We’ve taken it a step further by moving to the Spotify model, letting us share knowledge more efficiently. We are a Dutch company, so multicultural and diverse, your positive attitude to your teammates, both local and remote, will be much appreciated. We believe that we have found the perfect work-life balance. We encourage individual personal growth beyond the office hours. Bring along your hobby, there is a big chance you will find a colleague to share it with.
Levi9 invites YOU to join our team in Kyiv delivery centre. Please, consider our current open position of Senior Front-End Developer.
— Developed responsive web applications, master in cross-browser compatibility;
— Demonstrated technical leadership in software development teams;
— Experienced with Scrum and Agile practices, automated testing, continuous integration builds;
— Experienced with performance tuning, reusability and maintainability of web applications, applying architecture design patterns;
— Excellent communication skills in English.
Your personality can be classified as:
— Team player who is passionate about software development and actively shares knowledge;
— Leader by example who takes pride in delivering high-quality software according to plan;
— Flexible, balanced, always striving for improvements.
As a plus
— Experience within a product organization
— You will build new UI components from scratch based on InVision markups;
— You need to be good at analyzing and following business requirements, drive the estimation and planning process and follow through on your commitments;
— You are ready to communicate with the customer on a daily basis;
— You will use Sonar, Lint to write code according to best practices.
9 reasons to join us:
1. Frequent business trips to European countries;
2. Ability to create added value for yourself — We have specially equipped Levi9 laboratories (with 3D printers and other high-tech features) when you can work on you own startups or test any other crazy ideas;
3. Possibility to share knowledge on techtalks, meetups and conferences in different Levi locations and outside the company;
4. Your health support via compensation of sport activities, vacation policy and private medical insurance;
5. Financial and vacation support of your important life events (wedding, child birth etc.);
6. Democratic banking policy — you can cooperate with us through any legal Ukrainian bank you choose;
7. Work for industry leaders such as TomTom, Xerox, Swarco and others;
8. “Save time” principles. We promote Automation testing and innovation technologies to save the most precious resource — your time.
9. No micromanagement. We are free birds with clear understanding what the high performance is!