We are always hiring!
Currently open positions
We are hiring a Senior Java Developer in Kiev
It is a Dutch project — state-of-the-art digital banking software solution that unifies data and functionality from traditional core systems and new fintech players into a seamless, digital customer experience. It gives financials speed and flexibility to create and manage seamless customer experiences across any device, and deliver measurable business results. As a hands-on java back-end developer, you will be responsible for integrating our flagship portal products into the enterprise ICT environments of our international clients. During our pilot and implementation projects, you will be part of the highly skilled multidisciplinary team. You will work closely with the clients, architects and front-end consultants to define the integration with the client’s back-end systems, determine implementation details, and do those implementations.
Levi9 invites YOU to join our team in Kyiv delivery centre. Please, consider our current open position of Senior Java Developer.
• 4+ years of commercial experience in back-end Java development;
• Experience with Spring and Spring Security extensions. Web, Data or Batch extension;
• Work with Persistence frameworks such as Hibernate or JPA;
• Experience with some of the following Application Servers: WebSphere, Weblogic or JBoss;
• Experience with Oracle or DB2;
• Experience with restful services (REST);
• Upper-Intermediate level of English
As a plus
• Knowledge of Docker/ Microservices;
• Knowledge of Domain Driven Design / Event Sourcing / CQRS;
• Experience within a product-based organization
• Your main task will be to develop back-end part of the application, according to the functional requirements;
• Integrating security layers, exposing relevant business data, configuring the Backbase portal;
• Analyzing and following business requirements, driving the estimation and planning process;
• Communication with our Dutch and English counterparts on a daily basis
9 reasons to join us:
1. Frequent business trips to European countries;
2. Ability to create added value for yourself — We have specially equipped Levi9 laboratories (with 3D printers and other high-tech features) when you can work on you own startups or test any other crazy ideas;
3. Possibility to share knowledge on techtalks, meetups and conferences in different Levi locations and outside the company;
4. Your health support via compensation of sport activities, vacation policy and private medical insurance;
5. Financial and vacation support of your important life events (wedding, child birth etc.);
6. Democratic banking policy — you can cooperate with us through any legal Ukrainian bank you choose;
7. Work for industry leaders such as TomTom, Xerox, Swarco and others;
8. “Save time” principles. We promote Automation testing and innovation technologies to save the most precious resource — your time;
9. No micromanagement. We are free birds with clear understanding what the high performance is!