We are hiring a Middle Project Manager
- 3+ years of IT project management;
- General understanding of the areas of application programming, internet, database and system design;
- Strong knowledge of Scrum;
- Good knowledge of English (Upper-Intermediate level or higher);
- Cultural awareness and ability to work in the international environment.
As a plus:
- Knowledge of Kanban, Prince 2, PMBok, ITIL is a plus;
- Knowledge of business analysis is a plus.
9 reasons to join us:
- Frequent business trips to European countries;
- 2. You will be working in historical Lviv city center in the office with panoramic view;
- Possibility to share knowledge on techtalks, meetups and conferences in different Levi locations and outside the company;
- Your health support via compensation of sport activities, vacation policy and private medical insurance;
- Financial and vacation support of your important life events (wedding, child birth etc.);
- Democratic banking policy – you can cooperate with us through any legal Ukrainian bank you choose;
- Work for industry leaders such as TomTom, Xerox, Swarco and others;
- “Save time” principles. We promote Automation testing and innovation technologies to save the most precious resource – your time;
- No micromanagement. We are free birds with clear understanding what the high performance is!
- Planning, organizing, leading and motivating teams to achieve objectives and provide effective service delivery;
- Managing project budget, scope and quality;
- Managing issues and risks;
- Taking active part in pre-sales and bid management processes;
- Overcoming communication gap between business requirements and technical specification;
- Service account administration;
- Building and maintaining customer relationships;
- Ensuring required quality of service with regard to the agreed contracts.