We are always hiring!
Currently open positions
We are hiring a Delivery Director in Lviv
Levi9 invites YOU to join our team in Lviv.
Please, consider our current open position of Delivery Director.
• 7+ years of experience in software development services;
• Strong communication & presentation skills on technical topics towards audiences of all levels;
• Proactive, result oriented, creative and open person with strong business and team orientation;
• Reliable in taking full ownership of initiatives and accountability for the outcome;
• Strong leadership skills;
• Ability to coordinate efficiently several projects & initiatives at the same time
• Ability to understand a wider context and take appropriate actions;
• Аbility to communicate efficiently in sensitive situations;
• Ability to combine a flexible attitude with a procedural approach.
• Act as escalation point from operations for his/her customers both internal and external;
• Review and report periodically on the projects status and overall cooperation with customers, and decide any actions needed towards customer satisfaction;
• Pre-sale — review/advice on proposals for existing/potential customers;
• Resourcing — responsible for staffing project teams considering the strategic approach for customers;
• Resource manager of personnel working on his/her customers;
• Provide support for management roles in his/her delivery unit;
• Acts proactively on specific tasks delegated to him/her by top management.
9 reasons to join us:
1. Opportunity to play a key role in a growing organization;
2. A dynamic international environment where being agile makes a difference;
3. Frequent business trips to European countries;
4. Your health support via compensation of sport activities, vacation policy and private medical insurance;
5. Financial and vacation support of your important life events (wedding, child birth etc.);
6. Democratic banking policy — you can cooperate with us through any legal Ukrainian bank you choose;
7. Work with industry leaders such as TomTom, Xerox, Swarco and others;
8. “Save time” principles. We promote Automation testing and innovation technologies to save the most precious resource — your time;
9. No micromanagement. We are free birds with a clear understanding what the high performance is!