We are always hiring!
Currently open positions
We are hiring a Senior Lead .Net Developer in Kiev
Our client is a leading European business solutions company based in Delft, the Netherlands.
The plans are ambitious, so the organization actively supports innovation that will transform the company into a FinTech company.
We rely on direct communication between teams, so that both Kyiv and Delft teams do not feel the distance gap.
What project offers:
Use 10% of your working time on experimenting, self-development, creating proof of concepts and prototypes.
FE technologies — full-stack opportunities (you can work on JS/React to improve your FE skills)
Close communication with customers
Possibility to get direct feedback from the end users
Possibility to participate in architecture rebuilding and decoupling to microservices, improving scalability of the product
Cloud technologies (Azure, AWS soon)
Education: Participation in conferences, Pluralsight/Egghead accounts
Guilds: possibility to participate and lead one of the guilds: Machine Learning, BDD, etc
Levi9 invites YOU to join our team in Kyiv delivery center.
Please, consider our current open position of Lead .Net Developer.
– Feel very comfortable with С#
– Positive mindset
– Experience in DDD, CQRS
– HTTP protocol and REST services
As a plus
– Experience in building CI/CD pipes
– Experience with SqlServer
– Experience with NoSQL
– Experience with Windows Azure, Amazon AWS or other Cloud providers
– Profile on Github/Gitlab
– Advanced English
– Speed-up current process of moving to the microservices architecture;
– Contact with cusromer’ engineers to argument and defend own solutions;
– Improve team knowledge and engineering culture;
– Resistance during journey over huge codebase.
9 Reasons to Join Us:
1. Frequent business trips to European countries;
2. Ability to create added value for yourself — We have specially equipped Levi9 laboratories (with 3D printers and other high-tech features) when you can work on you own startups or test any other crazy ideas;
3. Possibility to share knowledge on techtalks, meetups and conferences in different Levi locations and outside the company;
4. Your health support via compensation of sport activities, vacation policy and private medical insurance;
5. Financial and vacation support of your important life events (wedding, child birth etc.);
6. Democratic banking policy — you can cooperate with us through any legal Ukrainian bank you choose;
7. Work for industry leaders such as TomTom, Xerox, Swarco and others;
8. “Save time” principles. We promote Automation testing and innovation technologies to save the most precious resource — your time.
9. No micromanagement. We are free birds with clear understanding what the high performance is!